Frequently Asked Questions
Home test rides for the Ola Scooter are live across India! These include Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Pune, Vijayawada & Lucknow. We will soon be scaling up test rides all across India.
The detailed scooter specifications can be seen here.
Ola S1 starts at INR 1,29,999 and S1 Pro at 1,39,999
Log in to the Ola App
Select your preferred variant & colour
Enter your details
Choose your payment details (Easy EMI options available)
Post payment confirmation, upload documents on the Ola App
Track your purchase via the Ola App
You can check your reservation status on the Ola App or by logging onto our website. For the Ola App:
Step 1: Click on the OLA S1 tab to view a list of "Your Reservations"
Step 2: Click on the order ID you want to know the status of your order.
You can also login to www.olaelectric.com with your registered mobile number and OTP to see your reservation status.
You can share your scooter passcode with your family/friends and they can unlock the scooter by entering it on the Dash. However, if you do share your passcode with anyone else (like a valet or an acquaintance), it’s best to change your passcode immediately after use. To reset your passcode, go to Ola Electric app -> Profile -> Change Passcode.
There are three ways to lock/unlock your scooter.
1. Enter the passcode on the Dash.
2. Click on the lock/unlock button in the app, when your scooter and smartphone are connected via Bluetooth.
For service, you will need to follow these steps:
1) For any issues related to your Ola Scooter, call the toll free number from the profile section of the Ola Electric app and explain your problem.
2) The executive on the phone will help identify the issue with your scooter.
3) Depending on the severity of the issue, our service executive will help with the following:
a) Troubleshooting: The service executive will help you troubleshoot minor issues on the phone.
b) Minor repairs: A service technician will visit your home and carry out the repairs.
c) Major repairs: We will pick up your scooter and get it repaired at our workshop and return it to you ASAP.
4) You will be requested to pay at the end of the service, for any issues that were not covered under warranty.
All payments will need to be done online, and you will not need to pay in cash or visit the workshop to make the payment.
Using the Ola Home Charger: The Ola S1 goes from 0-100% in approx. 4 hours 48 mins, giving you a range of 121 kms. The Ola S1 Pro goes from 0-100% in approx. 6 hours 30 mins, giving you an incredible range of 181 kms. Using an Ola Hypercharger: You can fast-charge the Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro to get 50% charge in 18 minutes flat.* *Under standard conditions.
To pair your phone to the scooter:
1. Enter the passcode shown on the Dash into your phone.
2. Confirm the pairing passcode on both the Dash and the Ola Electric app.
Make sure your scooter is unlocked and your Bluetooth is turned on.